– Always do a PATCH test
Why No. 142 Face Serum- As the name implies 142 was the number of major and minor tests we conducted until we felt the Face Serum was ready to be tested professionally by Oxford Biosciences Ltd.
We have not harmed any animal or insect to make, or test our No. 142 Face Serums as Porch Honey eloquently states “Wild Pollinator Matters” and we agree.
Apply 3 – 4 drops into the palm of your hand. Rub your hands lightly to warm up the oil, then gently massage into your face and neck. Allow to fully absorb for up to 45 seconds. Apply on clean and toned skin daily.
Why BeeMetics –
– 7% Natural (93% Organic), Cruelty Free
– Only Expeller/Cold-Pressed Seed Oils, Steam Distilled Essential Oils, Co2 Extracts (The Top Quality Extraction Methods Only)
– Glass Bottle and cosmetic dropper and Recyclable Packaging
– No Synthetic Ingredients/Fragrance/Dyes/Chemicals/Fillers/Harsh Preservatives
Additional Information –
– Listing is valid for one glass bottle of oil serums.
– Since all products are handmade, slight variations may occur from one to another.
– Each glass bottle comes with a dropper, and a organza bag.
– Please store the product at room temperature. It might crystallize at low temperatures.
– For maximum results, use the product within 12 months after receiving.
– Keep out of direct sunlight and extreme heat – they cause face oil lose its potency.
– If you have allergic or sensitive skin, please consider a PATCH test to ensure you are able to use the product safely. If you have a bee venom allergy or indeed honey bee related issues please contact us before use.